Monday, March 9, 2009

Update 3/9/09

I just wanted to update you on the barn. It is almost complete. I will try to add more pictures tomorrow. The guys put 2/3 of the metal roof on today. Tomorrow the guys will finish the roof.
Neal is working on fencing in another pasture area. We may be getting 2 more horses to use in the program. Thanks to Sara for letting us play with her 2 horses while she is away at school.
The 2 TB mares that I have are due to foal any day. We are anxiously waiting for the new babies!!
I have an appointment with the lawyer on Wednesday to get the Article of Incorporation and bylaws done. Please pray for this meeting to go well!
Also, I am attending a seminar on Friday(March 13) to learn more about Equine Assisted Learning and Wellness and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy.
**Please pray for God to help me learn all that he wants me to learn through this seminar so that I can help others!!
God is still working with Leap of Faith everyday!! I can see what he is doing!! It is awsome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment